- Contests are open to US residents only, aged 18 and older
- Winners will be chosen randomly (I use random.org)
- Winners will be notified by email or by contacting you on your blog or via Twitter, depending on what identification you leave with your comment. If you don't leave a method for me to contact you, I will attempt to find you as best I can; if I can't easily find a way to contact you, I will choose another winner.
- If I do not get a response within 48 hours of my email or other communication, I will choose another winner.
- Cookistry and the sponsor(s) are not responsible for errors caused by technical malfunction, misdirected email, human error, weather events, or any other occurrence that causes the contest or its results to glitch.
- Cookistry and the sponsor(s) are not responsible for misdirected or lost shipments.
For Good Cook giveaways, these are the rules that Good Cook requires:
- One prize per household for each Good Cook event. For example, if someone wins on 2 or more blogs, they - or their family members - will only receive one prize from that event.
- If a household has won a prize in a previous Good Cook event, they are not eligible win again for 6 months.
- If a household has won more than one prize in a previous Good Cook event (prior to the one-win-in-six-months rule), they aren't eligible win again for 12 months.
Good Cook Bloggers and Good Cook Kitchen Experts are not eligible to win prizes in Good Cook sponsored events, whether or not they participated in the event or not.
- Good Cook will confirm that winners are eligible and will disqualify anyone who has won more than once.
- Prizes ship from Good Cook and can take 8-10 weeks after the contest ends, unless otherwise stated. You must be 18 or older to win. US shipping addresses only.
- Good Cook reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal value if sufficient inventory is not available.
Check out this widget for the current contests on my two sites: